If it’s EASY and DELICIOUS I’m in!! Here are a few Halloween snack boards for a Halloween that is sure to WOW!
1. Skull Snack Board
This idea from Almost Makes Perfect couldn’t be easier. All you need are foods that are black and white.
First, cut a piece of foam core to the shape of the skull.
To begin, I lined the eyes and nose with mini marshmallows and filled the insides with raisins.
White foods to use:
• powdered mini donuts • yogurt covered pretzels • mini marshmallows
• shredded coconut chips • cheese popcorn • macadamia nuts
• cashew cheese covered cashews • jicama • string cheese
Some additional white foods I didn’t use:
• pickled white asparagus • pickled cauliflower • ranch dressing
• brie • apple slices • white chocolate
For the eyes and mouth:
• black grapes or black olives • raisins
• dates, blueberries or blackberries would work too!
2. Simple & Classic Halloween Cool
For the purists out there, you can’t go wrong with Bless This Mess’ traditional grazing board tweaked to feel appropriate for this fall holiday. Grab your regular ingredients (think meats and cheeses), and then toss a few sweet treats on the platter. You’re done! This one is so easy any mummy could do it. Get the recipe from Bless This Mess.
3. Pumpkin Snack Tray
This Jack-o-lantern platter is the perfect spooky movie night snack for kids and adults. This is such a fun pumpkin idea for Halloween from Passion for Savings. Your kids will love the variety of treats all on one plate!
Again, just find a variety of orange and black foods, and you’re good to go! You can use examples for the black foods mentioned above for the skeleton.
Orange food ideas:
- cheddar cheese
- orange peppers